Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Santosh Kalwar “Simple the life, simpler will be your instincts, the laws that govern universe will obey your simplicity.”





“I was smiling yesterday,I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

“We are addicted to our thoughts. We cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

 “I don't care what you say to me. I care what you share with me.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday


 “Have you ever seen the stars in the night? See them closely, they will tell you, how to be open, how to love and how to shine and twinkle without any differences and jealousy of other stars.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

 “All the problem of women, starts with men. All the problem of men, ends with women.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

 “To love is easy, to be in a relationship is extremely difficult.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

 “Do not become someone else just because you are hurt. Be who you are & smile, it may solve, all problems you have got.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

“Trust starts with truth and ends with truth.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

“If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.”
Santosh Kalwar


“Always be fearless. Walk like lion, talk like pigeons, live like elephants and love like an infant child.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday


 “Do what you love, think what you feel and live the way you want.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

 “Love has no culture, boundaries, race and religion. It is pure and beautiful like early morning sunrise falling in lake.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

 “See mirror, every time you will miss me and look deeper into your eyes till you will find me.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

 “No human should mislead another by promising them something they know to be untrue.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “A heart has problems which mind cannot understand.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

“Never stop just because you feel defeated. The journey to the other side is attainable only after great suffering.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

“Wake up, Shake up, Make up and Break up; life is all about moving like ant in search of sugar not sand.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday


 “Love is ______ (fill in the blank yourself).”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

“Those people, who hate you, envy your freedom.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday


“Every beginning has an end and every end is a new beginning.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

 “My friends are everything without me but I am nothing without my friends.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

“Born to be wild; born to be free; nobody owns you; you are, a romantic tree.”
Santosh Kalwar

“It is when things are at worst you will get the best.”
Santosh Kalwar, You Can

“There are two ways to live a life either forget everything or, remember nothing.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

“I was lost yesterday, I am found today and I will be forgotten tomorrow.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “You only get one life. Live it to the fullest. All your miseries will be forgiven when you will be dead.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “If you claim to be a real friend then be real in your soul. If you claim to be fake then be an enemy instead.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “A child fish asks mother fish, 'Mother, why cannot we live on the Earth?' Mother fish replied, 'Dear… it is not the place for fish, it is the place for selfish”
Santosh Kalwar

“Friendship is selfless love, care, respect, and honor not a profitable opportunity.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Never cry because you have mountains of problem in your hands to solve. Always smile because each problems will someday resolve.”
Santosh Kalwar


“By 20, you should be smart. By 30, you should be strong. By 40, you should be rich. By 50, you should be wise. But if you are smart, strong, rich and wise, you don't need any age limits.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday


 “I am alive because I know how to love love.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

“Nothing remains forever, only thing that remain forever is romantically stupid word forever.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

“Friends are like bras, attached near your heart for support. Foes are like panties, deported, every now and then, when they get dirty.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

 “Trust yourself, you will start to trust others.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

 “What you had yesterday is only memories; what you will have tomorrow is your dreams and what you will do today, let it be love.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “Some people like me, some don't. I don't understand, Where the difference comes from. My heart like them all. For a simple childish reason. We all are created equal, we all are humans.”
Santosh Kalwar, A Very First Book Of Poems: Heartbreak


“A student to teacher: “I am so alone; I don’t know what to do?” Teacher: “Do not worry about being alone, we always come alone and go alone. In a very sweet accident, we meet others who are alone and start to be part of them in various forms of relationships such as friends, husband, wife, mother, father, sister and so on. So, life is about sharing a moment together, not thinking as if you are alone.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

 “Earth is sad, Moon is shy, Sun is happy but wait a moment, I just forgot to tell you that I am the child of open sky.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “You will receive most when you will expect least.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

“Everything changes except the love.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Enjoy every bit of your life to the fullest. Your compromises and sacrifices will be rewarded.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Nothing shakes the smiling heart.”
Santosh Kalwar, I Am Dead Man Alive

 “Every single desire can lead to dream and every single dream has possibility to become reality.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

 “My words are the kisses but many of the times they don't taste so good as the touch of your lips does to mine.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “The saddest line you scraped in your diary was not that you cried but those moments when we both shared smile.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “If life is a journey then let my soul travel and share your pain.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Life without risk is life wasted.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “A boy said,“Everybody is my friend.”Beloved said,“No, not everybody can be your friend.” Boy said, “Each one of them is gifted to teach me something new in my life.” Beloved said, “I still don’t agree.” Boy again smilingly said, “Don’t divide human, ...divide your soul, you will have everybody as friend. In short, Friends are your own soul divided from you, who will guide you when you will move away from your path.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

 “Open up and wake up with blazing beauty just remember no one is perfect and you are the most beautiful creature on this planet.”
Santosh Kalwar


“A women can run, hide, play and have fun but she will shine far better when she just smiles without none.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday


“Sometimes, I cannot control myself. Please do not blame me, its not me. Maybe it is someone who knows better about me.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “In the times of trouble, be like the strong wall. In the times of joy, be like the smiling sun.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “Man is the candle light and a woman is the moonlight. They live far away but can grow together during lonesome nights. ”
Santosh Kalwar


 “Love is in air, love is in wind, love is in every soul hidden beneath. Wake up and show your love because love is all you need.”
Santosh Kalwar

“If love is a terrible disease, please give me seven doses.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Every beginning has an end and every end has a new beginning, don't worry, broken soul, life will one day come to an end. ”
Santosh Kalwar

“I am alive because you want me to.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “In relationships, there are no beginning and no end.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “Always be like a water. Float in the times of pain or dance like waves along the wind which touches its surface.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Experience is more important than knowledge.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday


 “My dream, is to dream, a dream.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “LIFE is four letters so is FCUK, LOVE is four letter so is PAIN.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

 “Every day is a journey filled with twists and turns. Every day, if you smile, you will feel alive, my son.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “There is no hell or heaven for those who are in love, love is pure form of human beings, love is the wind which touches your heart when you are in pain.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Let your eyes talk, mouth listens and ear sleeps.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Come on, gentleman; let us drink to our stupidity.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday


 “Not everything can be felt and not everything will be ever understood.”
Santosh Kalwar, Obscurity

“A strong gives forgiveness but weak gives permission.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

“I always say to people, ‘I am born today and I will die today’, which does not mean I will do harm to myself but which means I am living in every moment with utmost enthusiasm, love and I know the final destination.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

“Darkness all around, smoke in between my fingers, all you have given me dear, sorrow and sadness to sing here.”
Santosh Kalwar, A Very First Book Of Poems: Heartbreak

“Sickness awakens sadness sleeps- Moments of aloneness results into peace.”
Santosh Kalwar, A Very First Book Of Poems: Heartbreak


 “If a friend to me is friend to all then a friend to all is not a friend to me.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “You like me not because I like you. I like you just because I like me.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “I am too young to be called wise and I am too old to be called young.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday


 “Each one of us is selfish, including me.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “Her happiness floated like waves of ocean along the coast of her life. She found lyrics of her life in his arms but she never sung her song.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “Aloneness is the first lesson of Love. ”
Santosh Kalwar, Nature God

 “Boys are universal giver, women remains universal receiver.”
Santosh Kalwar, 25 Sexy Poems

“Love is the battlefield, those who want true love has to fight for it. Beyond differences created by humans such as caste, creed, country, religion, race and culture.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

“An alternative to love is not hate but patience.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “A true man loves his enemies as much he loves his friends.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Student: I don't feel like living anymore. Teacher: If you don't feel like doing something then don't do. This means that in finding many ways how not to live your life, you have the possibility to discover how to live your life.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

“I am the sun who will bring delight when you are in-front of me. I am the moon who will show shyness when you are away from me.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “For you, I am like a child. For others, I am very wise.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Dance in the rain, follow the path of lovely lanes, you are what you always wanted to be, so chill out, dear friend!”
Santosh Kalwar


“You believe what your eyes want to believe!”
Santosh Kalwar


 “You will never know what you are doing until and unless you have done it.”
Santosh Kalwar


“Every morning is my birthday and every night is my death-day.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Only if you are possible, everything will be possible.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday


 “I am older than your age and younger than your body.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “A foolish man question: “what is love?” A madman answer: “Love is an omnipresent attribute of human life. Our appetite will always be unfulfilled for love. It is better for us because without it, earth will not rotate, seasons will not change, birds will not sing and life will not exit.” What do you think?”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Everybody will get their wants, when they heartily want.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “God created heaven on earth but man created hell.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

 “What I think is not necessarily, what I feel and what I feel is not necessarily, what I think.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “You were free, you are free and you will be free.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “There is no life without struggle.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “Today something unusual happened; I was walking without even knowing, where I was going. I was smiling without any cause. I was just happy without reasons. I can tell you that birds do sing, leaves of trees, do dance, and it’s beautiful. I am, a complete nature boy! Maybe, I was fully satisfied that sunlight was falling on my cheek. I got the power to love myself, nature and rest of humankind. Cheers, Everyone!”
Santosh Kalwar


 “There is thin line between smile and laughter.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “Big house, big car, big breast, big life, big this and big that; what is so big about living big? Live on KISS principle not BIG principle.”
Santosh Kalwar



Happiness is a big joke; let us laugh at it loud.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “Reject me and I don't know how to give up. Accept me and I will still continue.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “The truth about life and lie about life is not measured by others but by your intuition, which never lies.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “In every man, there is a child. In every woman, there is a mother. ”
Santosh Kalwar

“Love is not about lovers.”
Santosh Kalwar, You Can

 “Every problem comes with a baggage of solutions.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “I see your picture and in that picture I didn't see you.”
Santosh Kalwar, Obscurity

 “As beauty lies in eyes of beholder, struggling lies in reaching further. ”
Santosh Kalwar


 “Each moment spent on this bright blue planet is precious so use it carefully.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Love can cause problem and love can heal humanly problems based on our virtue.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Love is a selfless service to mankind like a showcase done by the twinkling stars in beautiful nightly sky.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Your sweet thank-you touches my heart, take my breath away, my only love. This day is only I have got.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “Love is not measured by WHO you love, love is measured by HOW you love.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “I am nobody, even if I say I am this or that.”
Santosh Kalwar, A Very First Book Of Poems: Heartbreak

 “Everything in life is somewhere else and you get there through open heart.”
Santosh Kalwar

“I am an empty mind with an empty body and with an empty soul. I am neither haunting for anything nor something.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “If life is a joke, let us play it.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “The only difference between me and a famous writer is that I do not want to be famous.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “I am an aphrodisiac.”
Santosh Kalwar, An Aphrodisiac

“Accept everything which comes in your life. ”
Santosh Kalwar, Nature God

 “Don't look for faces to make traces, don't look for humanly love, don't expect and suspect, let it go and let it grow.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Life is for one day, love is for every day.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Life is an empty bottle filled with love.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “A disciple: I am worried about human suffering all over the world. What is the solution? Spiritual leader: The solution to our miseries lie within central atom of our being, ‘I’. Once this central atom transcends to ‘WE’, human sufferings can be resolved.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

 “Man is a play station whereas a woman will always remain at an emotion station.”
Santosh Kalwar, Adventus

 “There is no hope for the hopeless but there is always some love for the loveless.”
Santosh Kalwar

“A friend asks, "Tell me one word which is significant in any kinds of relationship." Another friend says, "LISTEN!”
Santosh Kalwar, Adventus

“Majority of women like to fantasize and men like to romanticize. I saw a painful mountain in her eyes.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “It does not matter where you go and what you study, what matters most is what you share with yourself and the world.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “Kiss thy lips and you will see what thou create.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “What will remain is neither you nor me but what we shared among each others.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Step up and move ahead, life is all about moving on and traveling all along like a bird.”
Santosh Kalwar


“Sometimes accepting truth as truth is untruth.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

“Never follow or trust those who change their mind and behave differently every time.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Commitment is another name for relationship not the compromise.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “If you can overcome love, you can overcome fear. If you can overcome fear, you can overcome death.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “The secret of happiness is freedom but to be totally free you need to earn: courage, persistence and boldness.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “Oh dear Sunday, I am so happy that I want your entire wisdom at my dinner table.”
Santosh Kalwar

“It is in your hands to make life miserable or happy. No religion, spiritual leaders or knowledge will ever make you fully satisfied.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Human is a suffered mind but an enlightened soul.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Crystal ball and candle light, I want your dance tonight. Show me the power of love as we stand together in the middle of the night.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Celebration is an act of impressing sadistic someone residing in you.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Once Shepard asked to Mahavatar Babaji, ‘Where on earth is heaven or hell’? He said, ‘there is no heaven or hell, those places were created by humans, the only place which supreme lord created was mother earth, those who know how to love themselves will know this truth.’, poor Shepard started to love himself and was happy ever after.”
Santosh Kalwar


“Life needs a constant change, minds needs the constant change, only thing that is permanent in the world is change.”
Santosh Kalwar

“We may kill each other someday.”
Santosh Kalwar, The Warrior

“Lies do not lie, truth do, In the times of any act lies lie hidden behind.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Sex drives the world and sex in on every human mind, be it a prophet or be it a saint, history has full of evidences.”
Santosh Kalwar, 25 Sexy Poems

“What a bright sunny day, and I don't know what to say...”
Santosh Kalwar

“We humans do thousand and one thing to impress others and show to the world that we are smart and wise but we tend to forget one very simple thing, there is small child in each one of us which is hungry for our own trust and inspirations.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Life is not short or long, it lies in a moment, for a moment and by the moment.”
Santosh Kalwar


“There are several theories on sex and all of them are lies.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

“Please do not ever think I am without you or you are without me, I live with you all the time.”
Santosh Kalwar

“When life gives you pain, accept it. When life gives you happiness, reject it.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “Love does not claim materialistic possession of any kind, it yields complete freedom.”
Santosh Kalwar

“If we are not stupid then we are bound to become one.”
Santosh Kalwar

“From the mind which thinks to die, let my soul sleep tonight.”
Santosh Kalwar, I Am Dead Man Alive


“Live the way you want to live but try to listen what others have to say too. You can always disagree but try to find what is the alternative of disagreement. ”
Santosh Kalwar

“If liFe fcuks you hard, you fcuk her more harder. If she betrays, put little bit more effort and she will be dead flat.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Nobody can stop natural disaster, we are the cause and we are the remedy.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Speak truth and believe in the power of truth, the more you will believe in yourself, the more you will see the beauty of nature and mother earth.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “I am very close to HIM, sometimes I think I am HIM, with my mood is the weather, bright and sunny forever.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Mother earth cried so much that she has pool of tears more than the land of happiness.”
Santosh Kalwar

“We are the result of our mere actions. What we do, we become.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Life is a bliss only if you carefully understand it.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Scientific People, unscientific mind; why are we dividing the world which could shine? Between religion and science, all what matters is human lives.”
Santosh Kalwar, A Very First Book Of Poems: Heartbreak


“Simple the life, simpler will be your instincts, the laws that govern universe will obey your simplicity.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Happiness is a good business these days, more you talk crap about happiness the large number of crowd you will gather.”
Santosh Kalwar

“You jumped like a frog.
You touched like a dog.
You kissed like a bird.”
Santosh Kalwar, An Aphrodisiac

“Life starts with love and ends with love.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Human soul is a car and human body is a driver. One cannot run without the other.”
Santosh Kalwar

“The thin line between life and death is still under construction.”
Santosh Kalwar, Adventus

“Dreams are manifestation of the reality.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Be like a branch of a tree; flex your body to face 'wind of sorrow'; flex little harder to dance in the 'wind of happiness'.”
Santosh Kalwar

“There is no logic in logics except an illogical logic.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “If I were to live for tomorrow, I would have lived fullest for today.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “Humans should believe in the power of living for just one day, those who want to live for tomorrow are not living.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “Those who wait for the right time to act on their life are doing nothing.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “I am not only freezing to death but also drowned in pain of beloved.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “In your life, always be like a driver who runs the car not just a car.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “The painful truth about life is not death but death while you are alive.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “I will reveal you who I am. I am your reflection.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “As love is the battlefield, life is unexpectedly filled.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Science ask facts and religion ask faith, humans are confused between life and death.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “You are moving on the chariot of your desire whatever you are thinking is always right.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “The Sun was smiling hundred years ago and the sun is laughing today.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Life is puzzle unsolved.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Every mistake committed is a learning opportunity.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Life is an experiment in which you may fail or succeed. Explore more, expect least.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “O rose, you look sick.
O rose, wake up and sing.”
Santosh Kalwar, I Am Dead Man Alive


“A struggling writer, 'I get hundreds of rejection letters each day. I am depressed with this life, Can you please help?' The Wise-man, 'No, I can’t help. It is good that you are being rejected. The more you get rejection letters, the better your writing will become. Always remember, first they will reject you, then they... ignore you, then they will laugh at you and finally, they may accept you.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Love is in constant motion, it is the energy which was created when you were born and it will never be destroyed.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “I beg your pardon; I am drunk without a drink. English wine & words are vulnerable to every man.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “The very essence of I is being killed by You.”
Santosh Kalwar, The Warrior

 “Be aware that, Great distances sometimes separate dreamland from reality. ”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Life is like a book starts with title similar to your personal names, begins to give you pleasure with each and every different chapters, and finally ends with lesson learned, leaving you in loneliness again.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Given a choice between goose egg and heartache, I would choose heartache.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Two birds went for dating. The male bird was killed and the female bird is being murdered.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “A lonely night is more profound then lonesome nights.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “The ordinary public is a puppet of worthless news and media.”
Santosh Kalwar


“In every person, there is a doer and a devil. With every passing days, the doer dies and a devil has to rise.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “A student: "I wonder why I did what I did, maybe it was an accident" A Teacher: "Everything is a mere accident. Be it, a love or friendship. We are born by an accident, we die by an accident, we study by an accident, and sometimes, we live by an accident. However, it is not we who perform these accidents. We are just like a remote control operated by unknown creature. But worry not; your heart makes happy accidents.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “No accomplishments are important than self realization of self satisfaction.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Each moment is precious to act, react and keep in tact, all those lives close to our own.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Life is from zero to one, sorrow to pain and love to happiness, passing all along with smile on face despite grief and unhappiness, deep below lies the quenching heart, which is flowing with energy and bloody rain.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “Each one of us comes out of our mother's body crying, with or without exceptions. But we are not aware of it. Are you? Do you remember that you cried the very first time you come out of your mother's body? If not, then why are you crying now?”
Santosh Kalwar


 “Every religion should be in favor of humankind.”
Santosh Kalwar


“A wind starts to blow, without feelings,
A song falls in love, without singing,
A life will begin in melodies of the strings,
May you find all pleasure of the light,
God bless, Warrior of Light!”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Life is not all about only sex, just try once to control this disaster, you may turn out to be a religious worshiper or prophet, but everything fails when you see naked women in your bed.”
Santosh Kalwar, 25 Sexy Poems


 “Moments of sadness, grief, unhappiness and lack of motivation are results of stepping back, just move on and challenge your limits, you will do it.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Expect the unexpected in life, love, religion, politics and many more such drivers for humanity. These will ask you to fight and you need courage to fight them.”
Santosh Kalwar


“Your father is the only God. You can also become god but you must follow a simple rule and let that rule be made up of love.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “I am not protecting myself or preaching you my story, Reasons will be many but life will move on even in painful journey.”
Santosh Kalwar

“There are no gurus of love.
There is no mantra to make love.”

“The fools among us are presented to be wise and the wise among us are presented to be fools.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Life before consciousness was like blank paper, so be it.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “There are no ifs and buts in life. If they exist in life, then we are living in coincidence. ”
Santosh Kalwar

“Life is unbearable pain.”
Santosh Kalwar, Obscurity

“There is nothing called immortality only thing that remain are deeds, indeed! ”
Santosh Kalwar

“I am republic
I am maoist
I am activist
and I am this
and I am that
but why?
Why can't; I be”
Santosh Kalwar, The Warrior

“Advices, suggestions and opinions are good; better it would be to learn from them, then to follow them.”
Santosh Kalwar

“The answer to our existence lies in existence itself.”
Santosh Kalwar, The Warrior

“We may just need society to work for greater purpose either it is to serve people or to give them the feeling of pleasure for living. ”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Always listen to what others has to say, but at last you are the one who should decide. ”
Santosh Kalwar

“In the race of life, some win and some loose those who win think they are busy and those who loose remain free. ”
Santosh Kalwar

“Open questions like love, life, death, struggle and sex are our experiences, our opinions are not answers but they still remain mysterious unanswered questions. Let it be Open. ”
Santosh Kalwar

“The world has changed from quality to quantity, and so have we.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “A pleasurable woman could cause more harm than miserable one.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Let us play hide and seek in a mountain which is like a women's back.”
Santosh Kalwar

“You just need a loving heart and inside your loving heart you are never poor.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “I was born handsome and I will die handsome. ”
Santosh Kalwar, Happening:Poems

 “My art unkind, my energy all gone blind; the limbs uneven, the face shallower, Because those who I see are not seen, Those who see me are rude indeed. So blow, blow dear winter, just blow along me!
” ― Santosh Kalwar, Happening:Poems

 “Every day and every night, I dance with Jesus Christ, Prophet Mohammad & all personal Gods: Krishna, Shiva & Buddha. You are welcome too !”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Move on, sky is not limit, wind can touch you, water can dip you, mother will care you, wife will nurture you and above all, oneday you will see your child following, up above the sky; you became a star, twinkling, watching and waiting to come back again, on earth.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “If one can know how good a city is by its smell, one should know how good a society is by the women's status.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “It is my mood which decides the weather, it is my mood which brings the tiny changes to humankind.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “O holy Sunday, let your darkness not come along my way. Let her nurture internal and external world, as I start my personal day.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “Life is three hours journey; childhood, adulthood & old-hood; filled with inspiration, perspiration and desperation.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “Age is, barrier for society, love and relationships.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Live in moment, every day is the new beginning of life and every night is the end of life.”
Santosh Kalwar

“May the hope and the light glow today,
May the glory of God, come all along

May the wishes and desires be fulfilled
Let me assume, the Power of God given to me

Not for my own self, but for all those are hungry
For all those who need help, and are in pain

Today, I give you my utmost love and respect
With total care, I will always be with you
Oh my dear child...! God blessess you !...


God bless you all...!”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Every human has a book inside them hidden, you just need to be awakened enough, to see it.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Many things have been written and will be written for dream. Dreams are nothing but our unclear expectations.”
Santosh Kalwar

“The desire of death will not always lead you to death but the fear of death will.”
Santosh Kalwar


“There is nothing to writing, all you have to do is, sit on the computer and bleed your thoughts.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Nothing waits, every thing Sets, every body is Set.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “I never heard sound and thrill of my painful heart until that very day she touched it.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “I am 15 and you are 51, I know you are the best, to be loved by, everyone.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “I don’t care if people say that I am staying hungry and foolish.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “I am dead man alive.”
Santosh Kalwar, I Am Dead Man Alive

 “It does not matter what you write in English nobody has understood it anyway.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “There are only two buttons in our consciousness, it wakes up or sleeps forever.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “I have more wisdom than any books ever written in history of times, any scripture ever written which you rhyme but this is not my purpose.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “What I can give is not necessary what you will get but along our disagreements we will find some alternate ways.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “If you want to be a true citizen then, be.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “I loved the flowers that die, I loved the charm of the sky.”
Santosh Kalwar, I Am Dead Man Alive

 “Nobody knows the aftermath.”
Santosh Kalwar, Obscurity

 “Science begs literature to develop wings.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Each and every words count.
Each and every thoughts count.”
Santosh Kalwar, Obscurity

 “There are very few intellectual elites and those who think they are, are merely not and those who are not shows us the intellectual power of human mind. ”
Santosh Kalwar

“With common purpose comes, a mission and we should use it for far greater objectives, for human lives and to save our future generations. ”
Santosh Kalwar

 “A civilized society is formed when every individual in that society are bound to obey the rules and regulation which is for the benefit of their own society. ”
Santosh Kalwar

“With sharing our common purpose we multiply and with keeping to ourselves we divide. ”
Santosh Kalwar

 “People will always give you advice, it is you who should decide either to try them or live with them. ”
Santosh Kalwar, Nature God

“Nothing is build, just like that, everything around the world has some value and the purpose.”
Santosh Kalwar, Nature God

“We are treated different because we want to be treated different.”
Santosh Kalwar

“God listens through the atomic door of love.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Words are, like wines.”
Santosh Kalwar, You Can

“Everybody is right when there are no wrongs.”
Santosh Kalwar

“We all belong to one nation and that notion for nation is the land of the Lords.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “I will write one book that will change entire humankind if only you have enough guts to read my previous ones.”
Santosh Kalwar

“What science does not understand is called psychology, what psychology does not understand is called religion, what religion does not understand is called spirituality, what spirituality does not understand is called creation, what creation does not understand is called life, what life does not understand is called the death. There is nothing that the death does not understand—simply, it is an ultimate end of life.”
Santosh Kalwar

“The deadline is set and they think I am their pet.”
Santosh Kalwar

“We divided ourselves among caste, creed, culture and countries but what is undivided remains most valuable: a mere smile and the love.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “A winner smiles and a looser cries. The God looks at them and says,'Sorry, guys!”
Santosh Kalwar

“Any accomplishment is not fulfilled without true realization of satisfaction in heart and soul.”
Santosh Kalwar

“If God is anonymous, let it be.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Best way to describe life could be suffering from your past or could just be a moment spend with heart full of satisfaction.”
Santosh Kalwar

“There are no perfect human beings and even those who we pray such as Allah, Buddha, Jesus, Krishna among others, were not perfect.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “A beautiful bright blue sky; up above so high; how happy i am; to feel fully satisfied.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Life is directly proportional to happiness and sadness.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Life is a condition filled with ups and downs. There will be always 'if', in a life.”
Santosh Kalwar

“O dear Himalaya...why are you so amazing, can I kiss your peak or can I just let your silence speak...O dear Himalaya...”
Santosh Kalwar

“The trouble in life is not that you are extraordinarily or ordinarily talented but you are read posthumously.”
Santosh Kalwar

“There are no tomorrow’s and there was no yesterday, what you have now is what you will have.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Man kills, the things he love the most, sometimes by the virtue of hatred, crime, anger and war and sometimes by dramatizing his activities. But he is not aware that his killings are his own self-image.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Our leaders are killing us.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Awards are good but rewards are better.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Human beings should not judge other lives but they can read others mind to help their pain and sufferings.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Those who judge others; first, need to know; how to judge self.”
Santosh Kalwar

“God's dream is interwoven into reality by humans.”
Santosh Kalwar

“We cannot decide who is on right path and who is not because our own life is series of unexpected events passing through time, situation and circumstances.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Everything that happens, once and twice, will happen thrice.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Age cannot determine the power of wisdom and stupid humans as we all are, think; more older the better wisdom.”
Santosh Kalwar

“When I write, I bring joy in my readers face
In my face, peace and complete happiness
But hardly I give any such reflection
During those times, I am in pain
A Sick person who is insane, mad and dead”
Santosh Kalwar

“The person who can learn by observation can create his own culture.”
Santosh Kalwar

“I am sorry this became, a poem
I beg you, please do not think as blame
Trust me as you trust god
I am your friend, in pain
This insane writing, which turned into poem”
Santosh Kalwar

“Nature teaches us everything,
Science, Religion and Scriptures
All are part of you and
All are from you
We all belong to you, on this Earth day !”
Santosh Kalwar

“If life is worth living for so is it worth dying.”
Santosh Kalwar

“I was born Stranger
I will die Stranger
Unknown is my name
Unknown is my country.”
Santosh Kalwar

“I will never remember anything
I know how to forget and forgive
Life has turned into miracle,now
I know, when I am dead
Nobody would remember me,
they all will forget
I am an immortal soul
I will forgive them, all
Shapeshifting in wind of change.”
Santosh Kalwar

“There is no judgment over love.”
Santosh Kalwar, Happening:Poems

 “One day men will look back and say I had God in me.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “A nature of fire is to burn, nature of water is to cool, and nature of Nature itself is to preserve.”
Santosh Kalwar, Nature God


“Internet has lulled humans with the sense of dependency to greater extent.”
Santosh Kalwar, Human Behavior on the Internet

 “Fun is good but too much of fun has resulted in much kind of unfunny happenings.”
Santosh Kalwar, Human Behavior on the Internet


“Life starts from a white hole and ends in a black hole.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “We are all created by desire and we all die because of desire.”
Santosh Kalwar


 “Those who will expect to get will never get and those who will least expect will get.”
Santosh Kalwar


“LSD stands out for learning to slow down.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “All our wisdom is stored in the trees.”
Santosh Kalwar

 “Shall I desire to see her naked?
Like a naked tree.”
Santosh Kalwar, An Aphrodisiac


“Originality is putting its pants on while orthodoxy is ready to deliver.”
Santosh Kalwar

“An empty bottle has life.”
Santosh Kalwar, Obscurity


“Neither shall you know nor me
Man is the killer and creator of thee”
Santosh Kalwar, The Warrior

“Every ounce of breath we inhale is invention and every ounce of breath we exhale could be re-invention. ”
Santosh Kalwar


“Learning never stops till the very end of life's existence from whoever and at whatever time or situations. ”
Santosh Kalwar, Nature God

“The world is big conspiracy to make you happy.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Katrina was sexy, Irene looks hot, come on people, just see, how beautifully she dances along the coast.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Walking down the path of dreams, inner-self and listening to your heart are all different names given to your hidden scripts. ”
Santosh Kalwar

“Formation of Network of people for common purpose leads to Society with common objectives. ”
Santosh Kalwar

“Existence is not pain because of struggle but it is our moments, which we misinterpret it as the struggle.”
Santosh Kalwar

“I was born not to die but to live and never born.”
Santosh Kalwar

“There are some who deploy casual wisdom for the purpose of engaging.”
Santosh Kalwar


“Love is wisdom, love is in giving, love is god, and god is love but there is no wise or fools for love. Love is equal for each one of us.”
Santosh Kalwar

“I never thought that someday men will also use an iPAD.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Asia is an entertainment, Europe is a dream, America is an imprisonment and Rest is a nightmare.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Science teaches to think but love teaches to smile.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Every country has a cultural legacy and religious practices for reasons that I don’t believe fall under the category of superstition, something that a religious scholar should understand.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Even Gods have sought out gurus for themselves.”
Santosh Kalwar, Nature God

“A practice is always bound by time but an attitude gets woven into that time.”
Santosh Kalwar, Nature God

“To live a life is to live with struggle because life is to live and to live we struggle.”
Santosh Kalwar, Nature God

“Man has been going through three kinds of wars. One is with nature; another is with other people and third is with himself.”
Santosh Kalwar, Nature God

“Individual organ of human brain makes individual decision for working of brain and driving behavior in humans.”
Santosh Kalwar, Human Behavior on the Internet

“If Nepal is to become a new Nepal, she must first become free from ethnic segregation.”
Santosh Kalwar

“Everybody is seeking to reach higher self but hardly anyone reaches.”
Santosh Kalwar

“All what is existing already existed. We are together for a while pondering in agile world.”
Santosh Kalwar

“I am a dead man alive.”
Santosh Kalwar, I Am Dead Man Alive